Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Here we go

My first post at last. Been thinking about blogging for a while.
I want to have a diary of my art experiments/projects; a visual record of what I am watching, reading, seeing, thinking. It's called ALL OF ME because I want to record all my experiences - mainly arty, but you'll occasionally read about family stuff too. Hopefully it will help make me more productive, and it will be fun to look back on. New challenges of creativity too - thanks to The Background Fairy site for getting me this far

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! Thanks for linking me in your post, that was so sweet of you!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...