Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My creative space

Having your own creative space to start projects and then leave them set up for next time is wonderful... especially if you are trying to utilise micro-movements.
I've always been very lucky to have my own space where I can stitch and store my fabric, mixed media tools and supplies, but in our current house it was really small and a challenge to work within....here's a quick tour
Door to the small office space
Look left
Look right
Now walk the 4 steps from the door to the desk, turn around and look back to the door : left (the same wall as directly above) - the plastic drawers pull away if you want to get into the cupboard....
Right
And my fabrics were crammed into this cupboard in the hall - not pretty!
We've had a rethink of spaces and now Craig & I are sharing what we are calling "The Studio" - very excited to share inside next time....

3 comments:

  1. ooooh how exciting for you, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely - looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a teaser in the end! I'm very curious now and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...