Sunday, September 15, 2013

Simply Delicious Quilt progress

I shared these blocks as I fused them together in 2010! - this was the start.
It's been an unfinished project for too long, and I decided to take my own advice the other day and have been using micro-movements to make some progress. Threaded up the sewing machine so it's ready whenever I am
Sorted the sashings I've started putting together
Gradually piecing them into longer strips
and adding them to blocks
Building them together in stages
So gratifying to see how small amounts of time add up to satisfying progress
Hopefully more on this soon....You can see the original 12-block quilt and download your own pattern from Piece O' Cake designs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...