Thursday, November 6, 2014

Art journal pages : 68-73

Another series of pages from my Full Tilt Boogie journal. Been a bit of a gap since my last post, but feeling like I might achieve my deadline to finish it by the end of November. 
Left page in progress - seen HERE
click on any photo to see it larger
Next was a small card for the centre of the signature
Decided doodles could complete this without words.
These sweet children seemed made for this spread
This progress shot shows the scale of the card within this spread.
It's fun to stamp a word and then embellish it with a white pen.
Last spread to show you today began like this
I kept the card simple. 
This time the words are rub-ons. It's fun to use different kinds of words/lettering in the journal. The next base came together quite easily
But it's the doodling with a fluro yellow gelly roll moonlight pen that makes me LOVE this page now it's finished
Hopefully I'll finish more in this journal soon. You can see all the Full Tilt Boogie journal pages in my Flickr Set

1 comment:

  1. My journal has been so ignored and your lovely pages make me want to go and play! After next week things will be better. I'm thinking that having a stall was not the best idea I've had this year . . . unlike giving up the day-job. With no job to go to you'd think I'd have oodles of time but not so . . . the name Late Start Studio now has new relevance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...