Monday, December 7, 2015

Bookmarks

During term time I'm a part-time school librarian, and I have wonderful students who help me in my job. Last year I made bookmarks from Pelmet Vilene for my head librarian and deputy. This year I decided I'd make one for every librarian.
Started with a base of watercolour paper and sprayed with dylusions inks
lots on the right side - less on the back (but still needs some interest)
Then trimmed and added stamping, before punching a hole for fibre tassels. 
Personalised by stamping their names on the back
They were fun to make and very well received :-)

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely, Lynette. Clever idea to use the pelmet vilene, interesting to see it doesn't curl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful. Makes you want to use more than one bookmark in a book. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...