Tuesday, December 29, 2015

LB2015 : Sunshine and roses

I wanted to complete this lesson by Effy before I called Life Book 2015 finished for the year. It contained within a lovely way to honour and reflect on what I've accomplished in 2015, and to see what I want to celebrate and bring forward into the coming new year. Effy's project included the rose border and the words, but the face is my own addition. Thought I would just post photos of how this one evolved ::
Click on any photo to see it larger, or go HERE to see the completed art in my Flickr album of all my Life Book projects. You can see all my posts about Life Book HERE.

1 comment:

  1. That is really lovely! Well done, I hope you and your family have an awesome 2016.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...