Sunday, September 4, 2016

LB2016 : Your inner wizard

I'd been waiting for the right moment to try this Life Book 2016 project with Jenny Grant, because I expected to love it. See her gallery of paintings HERE and there's an interview with her on Tam's blog HERE. She has a multi-layered and intuitive approach to her work that is just my style. Here's how mine developed : 
Click on the photo to see it larger, or go HERE to see my Flickr album of all my Life Book 2016 projects. I was thrilled to realise that I have managed to complete more Life Book projects this year already than I managed in the whole of last year! In 2015 I completed 23 lessons (you can see them all in my Flickr album HERE) and this is already my 25th completed Life Book Project. You can see all my posts about Life Book this year HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the process photos! I totally forgot that this started with a collage! I enjoyed this lesson too, and I can see why you waited for the right moment! I do that too sometimes to give it the time and attention it deserves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...