Saturday, October 8, 2016

FFII : Week 1

Loving Effy's online class Facing Forward II : the things we need to hearI shared my first face HERE. This one started with a fairly simple background and then adding a face which was sketched on book paper. This time I'm just going to share progress photos without commentary. Click on any photo to see it larger : 
Learning lots and having fun with each lesson. See my Flickr album for all my art from Book of Days and Facing Forward II classes with Effy HERE

2 comments:

  1. Another great face! I can see Effy's inspiration in this - love how the print shows through and the purple with the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really happy with the balance of colours in this one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...