Saturday, October 22, 2016

LB2016 : Reaching around and from within

At last a chance to do another lesson from Life Book 2016. This one is from Roben-Marie Smith and came from August where the theme was Growth and Transformation and featured a vase of flowers. This was a fun class of layers and was the perfect subject for today - warm and feeling properly like Spring :-)
I enjoy taking the progress photos and seeing the different stages of a project. 
I enjoyed adding the final touches with black, white and metallic pens but didn't feel the need to add any words this time. 
Click on the photo to see it larger, or go HERE to see my Flickr album of all my Life Book 2016 projects. You can see all my posts about Life Book this year HERE.
Check out my previous post for a prize draw from Roben-Marie for her latest course and a special deal for Life Book 2017.

1 comment:

  1. This is super yummy! Full of fun and freedom! I so enjoy this lesson as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...