Wednesday, November 30, 2016

December Inspirations

It's December tomorrow! Have you got yourself some Christmas projects? I've had such a crazy busy November that December is going to be finish the madness at work and then organise what's happening for Christmas holidays at my house with hopefully time to catch up on some creative projects I've wanted to explore but not had time to do. If you have more time than me, I highly recommend some kind of December Daily project. I've done a couple in the past. See my posts about my Stitched Paper Journal HERE
and my December Daily from 2013 HERE.
If you are wanting to try something new, here are some more recent inspirations :
Felted wool ornaments by Judy Coates Perez - full instructions HERE.
12ornaments
Balzer Designs : #Carve December 2016 is coming

See all her stamp carving posts HERE.
Andrea Gomoll is creating an Artsy Advent Calendar in December and posting every day
Plus there's a giveaway as well - find out all the details HERE.
And from previous years, still available and also free : 
Alisa Burke's Holiday Play HERE.
and Five Golden Letterings with Joanne Sharp HERE.
If you need other inspiration, scroll through ALL of my blog posts about Christmas HEREMerry Merry ♥

1 comment:

  1. Loved revisiting some of your older projects! That's a good collection of free classes - if only I had the time! We're so spoiled for inspiration! Which is a good thing - I'm not complaining!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...