Friday, December 9, 2016

Festive Cards

Last month I was invited to a 50th party - had to make a card of course, so started by making bases with stencils and pieces of serviettes
I went with grapes for the 50th : 
and then decided that the others could easily be turned into Christmas cards
The words are from some lovely serviettes. I liked that fifth base so much that I decided to copy it to make my next set
and I am very happy with how they turned out. 
The sari ribbon and metallic machine stitching add the perfect final sparkle. Click on the photo to see them larger and go HERE to see my Flickr album of other mixed media cards I've made in the past. These have mostly been given to colleagues today - my last day at work for the year! I can't wait to be sharing more art with you as I have more flexibility in my day. Merry Merry

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun with these! I really like the birthday card with the grapes. Will I be getting one of those Christmas cards? - Don't tell me! It will be exciting to find out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...