Saturday, September 16, 2017

Daily Journaling Week 37

I'm following the prompts of the original Documented Life 2014Week 37 : use a white pen prominently on your page And from the blog for Life Documented 2017 HERE : 
Prompt: Use a stamp as your focal point
Technique: Stamp, collage and drippy paint

I started with a base layer of collage
followed by colour (leftover paint from a project I was working on at the same time)
drippy paint
a stamp as my focal
and I have two pages, so added more stamps as focal to the left and I outlined them with my favourite white pen
I also sponged the white ink pad through punchinella for a bit of added texture. I completed my spread with letter stamps to add words that are so crucial to my well-being at the moment.
Hope you are able to enjoy some creative time and some gentle rest this weekend. You can see all my posts about this project HERE and my Flickr album HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...