Friday, February 2, 2018

Shine

When I'm short of time and just want to have some quick restorative art love without having to think too much, I pop into another prompt from Alisa's lovely class (details at end of this post). I had skipped a prompt which was to fill a page with one word. Then I saw Alisa's advertising for her new class "Poetry and Paint" 
and was inspired by her art (above) to make a word page of my own in my large journal. I was going to use "hope" as well, given the current circumstances, but I decided instead to celebrate SHINE (my word of the year). I began with spray, some ink and my hand carved stamp. I like how the text from my altered book becomes a background element as well
and over a few days I kept adding the word using different pens, lettering styles, and even collage, until my page was full. 
Coming to look at it the next day, I realised it was missing stars ♥
They added the perfect finishing touch
You can still purchase the Grateful HeART Journal class HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...